International Executive Short Courses and Programmes for International Clients
Come to New Zealand’s capital city university to learn from the best academic and practitioners.
Customised Executive Education Programmes
We work with international institutions, organisations and governments to offer short course programmes to international groups in New Zealand and in your home country.
We customise our programmes to our client’s requirements. A typical programme is:
- is 2 weeks length (10 teaching days)
- 15-25 participants
- includes morning academic teaching session and afternoon practical sessions eg. site visits, visiting speakers, workshops
- includes tourist activities
- costs from US$5000/day (additional accommodation, food and tourist activity fees)
We offer programmes on a wide range of subject areas that draw from the University's expertise including:
- leadership and management
- government and public sector (including e-government, tourism, public sector reform, policing, finance, performance, security and strategy etc.)
- public sector reform
- security and strategy
- science and environment
For more information on the structure and development of the programmes, content, certifications, facilities and fees take a look at our International Short Courses brochure.
If you can't find what you are looking for, or have suggestions for other programmes we could run, please contact us.