Teaching Lab Bookings
- Course coordinators and teachers should make bookings through their school administrator.
- Room bookings for ad hoc sessions (e.g. a one off seminar in one of the teaching labs) by staff and PhD students should be made through the Web Room Booking system (WRB). Click on the ‘Web Room Booking 2015’ link on the left-hand side menu. Enter your Victoria's credentials and follow the pattern below:
- For techniques on teaching with computers and digital material requests, contact Edith Paillat
- Teachers and tutors are responsible for students whilst using the teaching labs
- No food or drink should be consumed or placed near the equipment
- Equipment should be treated with care
- Equipment faults should be reported to LLC staff
Related Victoria University Sites
To reserve teaching and tutorial rooms on campus, but outside of the LLC, go to Room Bookings.