It’s important for students to have the opportunity to provide feedback, which is made available to all staff and students and is facilitated by CAD.
In addition the Centre collates related summary information required for academic promotion processes, academic programme reviews, accreditation applications, academic audits and other quality assurance and enhancement processes.
More information for staff on feedback and evaluation processes is available via the following links:
- Collecting student feedback
- Information for staff on student access to feedback reports
- Information for staff on how to communicate student feedback results to current students via Blackboard
- Exploring the feedback provided by students (feedback reports)
- Informal Feedback Guidelines
- Teaching Performance Profile (TPP)
Information on the feedback system and interpretation can be found at