A fund is available for staff to support the achievement of the Victoria Learning and Teaching Strategy goals.
The aim of the funding is to build learning and teaching leadership, and to support innovation and improvement. It is expected that benefits from this investment in learning and teaching will be shared across the University. The emphasis for this development fund will be on projects, pilot studies or professional development that will have a long-term impact and inform practice.
2012 projects included:
- Completion and deployment of effective group assignment resource
- DEAF101 Online NZSL course materials
- "Eataly" An innovative, interactive Italian experience
- Exploring digital technologies and historical thinking in undergraduate learning and teaching at VUW
- Online learning and assessment for Chinese courses levels 1 & 2
- Scoping project: Internships in the Bachelor of Arts
- Second Life romance languages pilot scheme
- Visual resources: Improved access and innovative delivery system
Find out about some of the previously funded projects on the Centre for Academic Development website.