Senior School Administrator
School of Law
Phone: 04 463 6937
Location: Room 212, Government Building, 55 Lambton Quay, Pipitea Campus
Areas of Responsibility
- Administrator for the Teaching and Learning Committee and the Workloads Committee.
- Maintaining the Faculty/School Decisions Database
- Provide administrative services to the International Law Association (ILA) and the NZ Association of Comparative Law (NZACL)
- Process Admission to the Bar
- Faculty Filing
- Updating Law Alumni on University database
- Provide administrative assistance to the School Manager and undertake projects as required.