Microsoft Terminal Server
- How do I configure my Mac/Unix box to connect to the Terminal Server?
- Address of the Terminal Server
- I've logged onto PCs in the past and have a profile, where is it?
- I’ve followed your setup instructions and when I hit connect my computer can’t find the server?
- I can’t find Remote Desktop connection. I’ve looked in Applications and Microsoft Office?
Full instructions are available in the pdf of Connecting Terminal Server documentation
When prompted use your STAFF domain username and password.
The Terminal Server has a set profile for all users, although you are able to set up your own Outlook, printer.
This may occur if you are on an old subnet where the DNS servers default to 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168. This can be checked under System Preferences and Network settings, but may require a visit from ITS.
Some early versions of the OS X image may not have Remote Desktop Connection installed, if so you will need to contact ITS to get it installed.