The aim of the International Buddy Programme is to pair current students with new international students based on a few common interests in order to extend friendship and peer support on a volunteer basis.
• We will match new, incoming international students with students who have already been studying at Victoria University for at least a trimester.
• You will have the opportunity to ‘meet’ via email prior to the start of the Trimester.
• Victoria International will host a welcome event and a variety of catch up events for all buddies throughout the Trimester.
• Buddies also have the opportunity to organise events with other buddies, and invite others in the buddy network along.
• Victoria International and the International Buddy Programme Coordinator will provide on-going support for all students in the case of queries or concerns.