On this page:
- PhD applications are due by 1 March, 1 July and 1 November
- Other application deadlines vary, check the individual course programme information.
All postgraduate students can enrol online with the exception of the following:
- Exchange programmes — see Victoria International
- Thesis and research-based study (Research Master's and PhD) — see below
- Diploma in Clinical Psychology — see School of Psychology
- International students — see Victoria International
If you fall into any of the above categories and are unsure who to contact please get in touch with Student Recruitment, Admission and Orientation for advice.
If you need advice about postgraduate study options, please contact our Postgraduate Liaison Officer.
Victoria has a range of postgraduate scholarships available. Please visit Scholarships to find out more.
You need to complete the two forms available below:
All PDF documents require Acrobat Reader.
|Master's Enrolment Forms - Research Degrees||File Size||File Type|
|1) Postgraduate Enrolment Application Form||149KB|
|2) Application for Master's Degree by Thesis or with a Thesis Component||346KB|
Victoria's Faculty of Graduate Research provides comprehensive information on the PhD, including information on how to apply. The application form can be downloaded from the Faculty of Graduate Research website.
There are three application rounds a year for admission as a PhD student, combined with Victoria University scholarship applications. The deadlines are 1 March, 1 July and 1 November.