On this page:
Faculty Board meetings are held up to ten times per year. The purpose is to advise the University Academic Board, the Vice-Chancellor and the committees of the Academic Board on all aspects of the academic qualifications, academic programmes and research matters for which the Faculty has responsibility and on any other academic matters which may be referred to it.
- Professor Jennifer Windsor, Pro Vice-Chancellor and Dean (Convenor)
- Deputy Dean
- Associate Deans
- The Heads of Schools within which there are academic programmes for which the Faculty has responsibility
- The Pro Vice-Chancellors to whom the Heads of Schools listed in (4) report
- All other academic staff members  whose teaching and research contributes to the academic programmes for which the Faculty has responsibility
- All Directors of research institutes and centres whose research contributes to the academic programmes for which the Faculty has responsibility and who are not members of the academic staff
- A member of Toihuarewa
- Eight students  currently enrolled in an academic programme for which the Faculty is responsible, appointed by VUWSA, two of these students to be postgraduate students and one to be nominated by Nga Tauira
- Faculty Student Administration Manager
- University Librarian or nominee
- Other members as determined by the Faculty
- Education Coordinator, VUWSA
- Manager, Student Recruitment and Course Advice or nominee
- Manager, International Centre or nominee
- Academic Support Manager, ITS
- Director, Student Services or nominee
- tba, Academic Programmes Manager
 For the purposes of membership of a faculty, academic staff shall include all full-time teaching assistants, assistant lecturers, language tutors, research fellows and above, together with staff at lecturer level or above who are probationary appointees, holders of fixed term appointments of at least six months' duration, and holders of fractional appointments of at least 50%.
 Each faculty shall determine the number, to a maximum of eight, and composition of the students who shall be members of the faculty.
All meetings are held on Thursdays, 9am - 11am, in the Hunter Council Chamber unless otherwise specified.
- 18 February (1pm - 3pm)
- 17 March
- 14 April
- 26 May
- 30 June
- 18 August
- 15 September
- 20 October
- 17 November