Find out how to order a copy of your academic transcript.
An academic transcript is a student’s official record of courses taken and grades obtained. An official academic transcript lists:
- your legal name
- Victoria student ID number
- entrance qualification (eg: Bursary, Special Admission, Admission by credit)
- all Victoria University results listed chronologically
- the status of your qualification (ie: whether your degree is sought, completed or granted)
- awards and scholarships (please check with the Faculty Student Administration Office to ensure that these are recorded correctly)
- other comments relating to academic matters may be included.
A transcript costs $20 for the first copy and $10 for each additional copy, if ordered at the same time.
Certificate of completion
A Certificate of Completion simply states that you have completed your degree and lists your specialisation. This document is only available if you have completed your degree, but not yet had it conferred.
A Certificate of Completion costs $20 for the first copy and $10 for each additional copy, if ordered at the same time.
Ordering a transcript or certificate of completion
Complete an Application Form pdf198KB (for either an Academic Transcript or a Certificate of Completion) and submit it to the Faculty Student Administration Office. To avoid delays, you should order your transcript at the earliest opportunity. The processing time is usually 10 working days, however there are often delays at busy times or when records are historically held. Your application cannot be processed if you have any outstanding fees or fines owing to the University, such as library fines.
To see if you have any outstanding fees or fines, please check your student record by accessing your student account through the myvictoria portal.
Replacement Degree Certificates are available from the Graduation Office.