Paul is the photographic technician for the faculty. he is part of the audio-visual and photographic team that is responsible for supporting:
- audio-visual and multimedia facilities in seminar and lecture theatres on campus
- portable AV equipment
- photographic facilities and services at the Faculty. Including the newer interactive equipment, video conference and lecture recording equipment.
Paul’s responsibilities include:
- providing professional photographic support to the staff, including loan of specific staff photographic resources
- maintaining and operating the technician’s photographic studio and the student studios
- giving practical advice to students and staff on photographic methods
- providing image services in both film, slide and digital formats, including scanning, image manipulation, and production of digital image files (for power-point) or 35mm slides for lectures
- video conferencing within the ALCF (VS 220).
Paul’s office hours are 9.00 am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Contact SOAD-AV-Technicians for further assistance.