Architecture and Design Faculty Office
Phone: 04 463 6215
Fax: 04 463 6204
Location: VS215, 139 Vivian Street, Te Aro Campus
Paul is the Photographic Technician for the Faculty. He is part of the Audio-visual and Photographic Team that is responsible for supporting:
- audio-visual and multimedia facilities in seminar and lecture theatres on campus
- portable AV equipment
- photographic facilities and services at the Faculty. Including the newer interactive equipment, video conference and lecture recording equipment.
Paul’s responsibilities include:
- providing professional photographic support to the staff, including loan of specific staff photographic resources
- maintaining and operating the technician’s photographic studio and the student studios
- giving practical advice to students and staff on photographic methods
- providing image services in both film, slide and digital formats, including scanning, image manipulation, and production of digital image files (for power-point) or 35mm slides for lectures
- video conferencing within the ALCF (VS 220).
Paul’s office hours are 9.00 am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Contact SOAD-AV-Technicians for further assistance.