Student Advisor/Examinations Coordinator
Administration, Architecture and Design Faculty Office
Phone: 04 463 6276
Location: VS108, 139 Vivian Street, Te Aro Campus
Hillary is a Student Adviser for the Faculty, her responsibilities include:
- Manage general enquiries, and Architecture email inbox
- Enrolment, course planning, degree audits, through to completion and graduation
- Process formal course changes, and transfer credit.
- Coordinate Examiner Committees with the Schools, and following approval enter individual grade changes
- Coordinate the selection process for entry into 2nd year of all programmes
- Provide basic degree/ programme information
- Tours of the campus and facilities
- Support liaison at advice sessions for prospective students
Please feel free to contact Hillary directly with any student enquiries you may have.