Faculty Ethics Committee
The Faculty Human Ethics Committee is a sub-committee of the VUW Human Ethics Committee.
All PDF documents require Acrobat reader
|Document||File size||File type|
|Terms of Reference and Constitution||70 KB||(PDF)|
The committee meets twice a year to review reviewing practice and ethical considerations in applications.
Applications are reviewed by email when an application is received. The committee administrator creates a ‘review panel’ from the committee members comprising two reviewers and one convenor.
- Judith Loveridge (Co-convenor)
- Sue Cornforth (Co-convenor)
- four members of the School of Educational Psychology and Pedagogy nominated by the Head of School
- four members of the School of Education Policy and Implementation nominated by the Head of School
- three members of Te Kura Māori nominated by the Head of School
- one representative of the VUW Human Ethics Committee
- Clare Howard (Administrator)
Applications are reviewed when submitted and feedback should be received by applicant from the committee review panel within three weeks. See Research Services for more information on applications.