This site looks best in Internet Explorer and Netscape 5.0 and newer. Don't worry, content is still accessible in Netscape and Internet Explorer 3.0. Consider upgrading to a newer browser.
Victoria Home | Search | Glossary | A-Z of Victoria Sites  
Click to go to the Victoria University of Wellington website.  
Home Contact Us Conflict & Disputes Sex & Relationships

Student Disputes Resolution

Any staff member or student can contact the Student Interest and Dispute Resolution Adviser for support and guidance on matters involving student safety, conflict, or misconduct.

Depending on the circumstances help may include advice, referral to specialist services, or mediation between disputing parties. The aim will always be to ensure that issues are resolved as early and as informally as possible.

If you are unsure about how to deal with a problem, and want to discuss what assistance is available, contact us.


Students: Contact Jackie Anderson, the Student Interest and Disputes Resolution Advisor

Staff: Staff should contact their Faculty, School or Central Service Unit Human Resources Advisor. HR Contacts (Internal Staff Only)

Related Topics for
Contact Us
Find out more about who to contact if you have any concerns over a conflict situation.

Sex & Relationships
These guidelines help to give you the best chance to succeed and enjoy yourself safely.

Conflicts & Disputes
How to manage conflicts and different kinds of disputes.


Student Interest and Disputes Resolution Advisor

Name: Jackie Anderson
Office: Room 103, Robert Stout building, Kelburn campus
Phone: 04 463 5023


Sexual Harassment
(385KB PDF)

^ Page Top    
Home Contact Us Conflict & Disputes Sex & Relationships
      Search | Glossary | A-Z of Sites | Disclaimer | Site Map | Feedback
Updated: 5 March, 2015     © 2004 Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand