About Campus Services
The role of Campus Services is the provision of quality and related support for all University activities and the delivery of student accommodation, early childhood, recreation and conferencing services to the Victoria University community.
Campus Services also have stewardship of the University's property assets, including buildings, grounds and related infrastructure, environmental management and campus safety.
Campus Services is a Central Service Unit comprising of a number of different departments including:
Facilities Management ensures that the university's built infrastructure and assets are well-maintained. The FM team look after property leases, building maintenance, ground maintenance cleaning, carparking and environmental management. All FM related enquires can be directed to the FM Service Desk by emailing email@example.com or calling extn. 6600
Campus Development are responsible for the coordination of new building projects and major infrastructure upgrades. They also look after the university's space planning and furniture. For more information on their recent projects please click visit the Campus Development web page.
The Accommodation Service team process applications for the Halls of Residence, arrange homestays for international students and offer advice about a range of other accommodation options. For more information, please visit the Accommodation Services website.
Early Childhood Services
The Early Childhood Service, Victoria Kids, provides high quality childcare and education for the young children of students and staff of Victoria University. For more infomraiton, please visit the Early Childhood Services website.
- Campus Care provide an outstanding caretaking service around the university. All caretaking requests should be emailed through to the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security team are responsible for the oversight of all security matters on campus. Please direct day-to-day enquiries to email@example.com or call them on extn. 5398.
- The Safety and Risk team have oversight of the Health and Safety and Emergency Management portfolios for the university. For more information, please visit Health and Safety website.
- Vic Venues team arrange conferencing and events for university and external groups. For more information, please visit the Vicvenues website.
- Recreation Centre team help to manage and run the university's fantastic recreation spaces and student clubs. For more information, please visit the Recreation Centre website.