Online surveys provide our researchers with critical data. Contribute now by completing one or more of the surveys below.
Online surveys provide critical data for CACR's ongoing research programme.
You can help us out. If you meet the survey criteria, we would appreciate you taking the time to complete one of the surveys listed below. Most surveys only take 15-20 minutes to complete.
Survey: What makes Kiwis successful as expats?
Win a New Zealand food hamper!
You are invited to participate in an anonymous on-line survey about expatriate experiences. To participate you should be a New Zealander who is living and working abroad. In this study we are exploring factors that positively affect expatriate success in the workplace and their general well-being.
Click here to access the “What makes Kiwis successful as expats?“ survey and to go into a lucky draw to win a New Zealand food hamper.
Survey: Personality survey
You are invited to complete a short, anonymous on-line personality survey which assesses traits known to be related to success in working across cultures. To participate you need to be over 18 years of old & live in New Zealand.
The survey will take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Click here to access the survey.
The following surveys are now closed and we will publish the research summaries here when they are ready:
- Survey: Immigrant identity
- Survey: Culture and identity (Filipino)
- Survey: Multiculturalism in the U.S.
- Survey: Culture and Identity (Indian)
- Survey: International Students: Adapting to Life in New Zealand
- Survey: Personality and Intercultural Effectiveness
- Survey: Understanding Culture and Identity
- Survey: Intercultural Sensitivity & Expatriate Success
- Survey: New Zealand - International Students
- Survey: Subjective Multiculturalism
- Survey: Cultural Identity in Muslim Immigrants
- Survey: Immigrant Identity
- Survey: Cultural Identity in Greek New Zealanders
- Survey: Standard Chartered Bank - Intercultural Sensitivity