UniLodge - Stafford House
Stafford House consists of furnished two or three bedroom apartments at the Parliament end of The Terrace in Wellington’s lively Central Business District.
Operated by UniLodge
- Overview: Stafford House offers self-contained two or three bedroom apartments for 301 residents.
- Bedrooms: Apartments, including bedrooms, are fully furnished and centrally heated. Residents are to bring their own towels and bedding.
- Distance: Stafford House is a three-minute walk to Lambton Quay, the Law School and the Commerce Faculty at Pipitea Campus, and 15 minutes to Kelburn Campus.
|Room Type||Weekly||38 Weeks|
Fees quoted are for 2015 and may change for 2016.
- Fee includes heating. Residents pay own electricity.
- The accommodation fees are payable in advance in four instalments throughout the academic year. If you do not have a New Zealand financial guarantor then you are required to pay for each trimester upfront.
- Residential Assistants provide academic help, care and support.
- There is a common area with Sky TV, DVD and board games room, music practice room with piano, games room with table tennis and pool tables, study room and fully equipped gym.
- Four apartments are designed for students who have disabilities or require wheelchair access.
- Catering: Residents self-cater. Stafford House is suitable for students with specific cultural, dietary or religious requirements.
- Telephone: Telephones are provided in each apartment. Local calls are free of charge.
- Internet: All bedrooms are equipped with broadband capabilities, with 2GB free of charge per week. Printing is available through the office.
- Furniture: Basic furniture and whiteware is provided by Stafford House. For a list of chattels provided, please view their Resident Handbook. Items that are not provided by the hall will need to be supplied by the residents.
- Laundry: Each apartment is equipped with a washing machine and dishwasher.
- Parking: There are no parking facilities available at Stafford House. Bike storage is available.
Please note that items in the photos, other than what is provided by Stafford House, are the students' own.