Victoria University produces a number of corporate, student, recruitment and research publications.
- Annual Report 2012: provides an overview of financial performance and a look back on the highlights of the year
- Investment Plan: sets out the commitment of the University in the use of government funding
- Strategic Plan: sets the University’s strategic goals and plans to achieve them.
We also produce a number of publications for prospective students that explain what Victoria has to offer. These include:
- Your Introduction to Victoria: provides a brief overview of all the subjects and first degrees offered at Victoria. A good place to get started.
- Guide to Undergraduate Study: contains information on admission, enrolment, degrees and subjects along with course advice to help prospective undergraduate students plan their first year.
- Guide to Postgraduate Study: provides an overview of what Victoria offers, key dates and other relevant information for prospective postgraduate students.
- Accommodation Guide: provides information about Victoria’s Halls of Residence as well as brief details about other accommodation options.
- Guide for Parents: contains information for parents whose children plan to attend university.