Each year we pause to reflect on the impact we have made on the lives of our students, in our community and on the world.
Victoria University’s 2016 Annual Report shares stories from the year about our talented staff and students, new learning and teaching initiatives, and highlights our growing connections with our local and global communities.
The report also provides a snapshot of our gains against our strategic goals in areas such as sustainability, technology and supporting future Māori and Pasifika scholars.
By reflecting on our progress each year, we will continue to improve the student experience at Victoria while cultivating research and innovations that respond to the challenges and issues of our time.
2016 Annual Report
Download the full 2016 Annual Report including audited financial statements for the year 31 December 2016.
- pdf Interview with the Chancellor (1.3 MB)
- pdf Interview with the Vice-Chancellor (156.1 KB)
- pdf At a glance (1.6 MB)
- pdf Year in review (256.1 KB)
- pdf Distinctive strengths (489.5 KB)
- pdf Learning and teaching (202.8 KB)
- pdf Student support and experience (202.8 KB)
- pdf Māori at Victoria (315.9 KB)
- pdf Pasifika at Victoria (368.0 KB)
- pdf Internationalisation (145.7 KB)
- pdf Technology (188.2 KB)
- pdf Sustainability (143.2 KB)
- pdf People and programmes (154.3 KB)
- pdf Statement of service performance (258.5 KB)
- pdf Student levies (156.5 KB)
- pdf 2016 financial results (643.8 KB)
- pdf Council (430.1 KB)
- pdf Senior Leadership Team (487.4 KB)
- pdf 2016 Annual Report (3.8 MB)