Latin American study and student exchange
Students at Latin American universities can complete parts of their degrees at Victoria.
Students at Latin American universities can complete parts of their degrees at Victoria through the Study Abroad programme, or through an exchange program, if their university has an exchange agreement with Victoria.
Chileans considering doctoral studies at Victoria University may be eligible for a Comisión Nacional de Investigación en Ciencia y Tecnología (CONICYT) grant to meet tuition fees and living costs.
Victoria now has several exchange agreements with Latin American countries, and increasing numbers of students are taking advantage of these. All Victoria students, upon acceptance to the exchange programme, receive a $1,000 grant, and further scholarships through NZUSS are also available. The University currently has exchange programmes with:
- Universidad Pontificia Católica de Argentina, Buenos Aires
- Universidade de Brasília, Brasília
- Universidad de Chile, Santiago
- Universidad Pontificia Católica de Chile, Santiago
- Universidad de Valparaiso, Valparaiso
- EAFIT, Medellín
- Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM)
- Universidad de Monterrey
Planning to study on a student exchange? Check out Victoria Abroad.