When business and universities work together, the benefits to each other and New Zealand are powerful.
Through sponsorship, you can align your organisation with a globally-minded university working to address the questions, challenges and opportunities that face New Zealand and the world.
There are many ways you can have an impact in your area of interest. They include:
- Student awards—scholarships and prizes.
- Academic programmes—research institutes, centres and programmes.
- Academic positions—chairs, fellowships, visiting lectureships.
- Library and art collections—books, periodicals, databases, exhibitions.
- Student services—such as mentoring programmes and student facilities.
To discuss your ideas
We are happy to explore your ideas and opportunities available to your organisation, contact:
Dev & Foundation Services Manager , VUW Foundation
Recognising our sponsors
Recognising our donors and sponsors is a very important part of our work. The benefits of giving to Victoria are many and varied. For corporate sponsors, this could include:
- naming rights to an academic position or scholarship
- introductions to top student scholarship winners for graduate recruitment
- involvement in choice of academic appointee or scholarship winner
- joint research projects
- access to consultancy time
- seat on an Advisory Board.
We regularly report to our donors and sponsors on their projects and ensure they can remain closely involved.
Named projects are recognised in the Foundation's Annual Report, and donors are regularly invited to University and Foundation events and acknowledged in articles in the University's alumni magazine, Victorious.
Organisational sponsors of $50,000 and above are welcomed into the Victoria Benefactors’ Circle.